Precision and Quality
As a precision etched parts supplier, we take quality very seriously. We do thorough inspections and even source our materials from USA suppliers to control the quality in and out of our facility. You can learn more about our quality policy here, or about our certifications below.
ISO 9001:2015 CERTIFICATION
- Our products and services are produced with consistent quality.
- Our products and services meet customer’s requirements and comply with internationally recognized standards.
- We meet our organization’s standards and strive for improvement.
The ISO 9001:2015 Standard is built on the following principles:
- Customer Focus
- Engagement of People
- Process Approval
- Evidence-based Decision Making.
- Relationship Management
More emphasis is placed on management assessing the input and output of processes. As a result, risk analysis is an important theme in our processes. Foreseeing challenges, and subsequently utilizing preventative measures will improve the quality of all our services and the industries we serve.
- We are ITAR Registered which means that we follow all ITAR regulations as stated by the United States Government. International Traffic in Arms compliance requires manufacturers and suppliers of goods and services to register with the State Department’s DDTC (Directorate of Defense Trade Controls) to ensure products are within ITAR guidelines designed to protect U.S. national security likewise adhering to US Foreign policy concerning the handling of exports.